Thursday, April 17, 2008

04.17.08

Okay all....Rania is now at week 22 with ~126 days remaining in the pregnancy.

According to the BabyCenter.com, our baby is about the size of a spaghetti squash.

Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound. Her skin will continue to appear wrinkled until she gains enough weight to fill it out. Your baby's eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks some pigment. Your baby's lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. You won't actually see her first tooth until she's around 4 to 7 months old, unless she's one of the rare babies who are born with teeth.

I'll try to add some more this weekend.............z

4 comments:

Maureen said...

great pics--glad you had fun on vacation. I had been wondering where the heck you are...
so are you going to find our whether you're having a boy or a girl?

Johnson5 said...

No Mo - we don't find out until the baby pops out! I have to admit, I can only assume it's a girl with our current track record!

Maureen said...

hey what's the best email address to reach you now that you are no longer at UPS?
And it could be a boy, since you already have 2 girls!

Johnson5 said...

Mo - you can catch me at zsjohnson@ra.rockwell.com or at home spinz@sbcglobal.net