Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11.11.08

Holy cow-a-bunga...I have not posted in almost 30 entire days, and the last one was just photos....I am getting to be a bit of a slacker on the blog.....Sorry folks....So, what have we been up to? Ninah is doing fantastic in school and Cecilia is living up to her devil halloween costume. Little Eli is great, he is living up to his initials, E.Z.

Rania is adjusting to being house mother of 3, making 2 seem not so hard! She is getting her body back (although, she never really lost it - aside from the baby boy in the belly!).

Rockwell is going very well for me still.....and I have been doing a few cycling (cyclocross) races over the past couple months, nothing better than paying to put your body through some good pain.

So, in traditional format, I will post photos below....most of them speak for themselves.




Ninah in Halloween garb for school...

Ninah (as Rockstar Hanna Montana!)
Ninah, Cia, Josie





Josie, Ninah, Isabella, Cia



Chagrin River CX race (me)



Todd Field CX Race Series

Cecilia for Halloween




Eli.....he's a pimp.



the kids pumpkins (Ninah's, Ella's, Cia's)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

great pics--love the Halloween costumes. we are very jealous of Eli's hair! he has so much and Teagan's is all falling out now!!
:)