But I digress..... I am going to post some photos of this, but Ninah had her Holiday concert 2 weeks ago and Rania & I got teary-eyed just watching her. I still get these moments of "I am a parent???!!" I still remember when I was in those concerts and my family was watching. I know all the parents reading this are probably thinking "just think how I feel?"
The girls had a wonderful Christmas. I am pretty certain that Santa brought everything they could want. Everyone was so generous with gifts, fun, food & drink! Ninah & Cia woke up pretty early on x-mas but Elijah slept in until nearly noon...what a bum. For those of you who have not met Eli yet, he is a very happy fella, smiles a ton, lots of hair, and the girls love him. Rania & I are very thankful. I think we are all set with the Johnson 5.
So, we are trying to recover from our first Christmas in our new house, cleaning, partying, cleaning, and repeat. The weather has been totally bizarre. I have been running each day outside with temperatures ranging from -10 degrees (w/wind chill) below zero to 57 degrees..... Well, I will add the photos later from the last couple of weeks. If I don't make it until after the new year, WE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! -z





1 comment:
Elliot got the same hunter's cap! I think these boys are in for a lot of matching outfits!!
Cute kids!! :)
Post a Comment