Holy Crap! I have been totally consumed by Facebook....What's worse is that I'm not even posting much on FB since I am paranoid about 6,255 people somehow being able to steal my family photos.
So, I am behind on photos....I am behind on videos. BUT I do have them all on memory sticks, so I promise that I will update this week. Here is the quick update on where we are:
Eli: turned 1 on 08/28/09. He is walking and a super happy guy. We had a family party this weekend that went really well, he's growing up too fast.
Cia: turned 3 on 5/27/09 she is the next CEO, COO, CFO, whatever....she knows what she wants and generally gets it....she'll be in Pre-School after labor day. She is such a character :)
Ninah: 1st day of 2nd Grade tomorrow. She has had an awesome summer, we love where we live and Ninah is finally getting to meet kids that she will be friends with for life. She is really growing up too fast.
Rania: managing the 3 above and having a pretty full summer; I'd like to say that she has it pretty good...and therefore I have it pretty good...being able to stay at home with the kids has been one of the best things we could've done...n our opinion. We LOVE our house & location....love it, love it.
Me: still running....training for a double marathon (52.4 mile) trail race in October. Rockwell has been a great place for me.....I am finally getting back to being myself....
...well, I will write and post photos....shortly.....
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Zack- glad to see you're enjoying life with your family. Good luck on your run? Life is going well for me. Take care- hi Rania.
Post a Comment