Friday, September 12, 2008

09.12.08

Well...I am going to try to catch up over the past few weeks since Ninah started school. 1st things 1st, she loves it...as she always has. She rides the bus and hangs out with the older kids, telling us stories about how goofy she is. We are loving Kirtland more and more. We've met a lot of the neighbors and local kids. Jake & Kyle are two of the local favorites who keep an eye out for her...

So, let's see.....Angel & Justin were up about 2+ weeks ago for a friends wedding, so it was awesome to see family in Kirtland (on the Johnson side). It is always a bit hard for me knowing that all of my side of the family is scattered around Florida, NC, Indiana, Texas, PA, etc..... With life flying by as fast as it does (exacerbated with 3 children); it is sometimes hard.

Eli is doing well, back up to his birth weight about a week after birth. still has mucho macho hair, including fully developed sideburns, what a pimp! He's sitting in the baby bjorn as I write this. I still think he looks like me, deny it if you will......but ultimately, E.Z. Johnson will be my male heir to the throne. Cia & Ninah will have to duke it out (and that will be a close one!).

So, I started to reduce my running events.....Running ultra-marathons doesn't work all that well with the Johnson5. So, I have been running these 5k (rather than 50k) events....Holy freaking crap, those 14 year olds are fast! I'm not joking....I was like the oldest guy there last time, but I held my own and tied with the 15 year old fastest girl, thankyouverymuch. I'm not ashamed. So, here is the list of photos from the past couple weeks....Mo, I put one in there of Rania reading your blog, checking out your beautiful little girl!


















1 comment:

Maureen said...

wow love all the pics. so what was your 5k time? :)
and is life crazy with 3 kids?
p.s.
I LOVE and highly approve of the website Rania is viewing in the photo--very good stuff!! If I do say so myself! :)