Sunday, September 28, 2008

09.28.08

What a beautiful weekend. Patterson Family Fun Fest with Colleen, Ella, & Izzy met us on Saturday for some good wholesome family fun....corn maze, tree houses, great slides, food, tractor rides...free apples. Then that evening for Ninah's ballet recital. She is doing great. I didn't get to watch 75% of the show since Cecilia was being such a delight...had to take her outside to burn off some energy.

Sunday I was going to do a cyclocross race we decided to postpone until the kids can watch....2 weeks, I think is the next one. Should be fun, it's been a while since I have done a bike race. We went to Rania's cousin's son's 2nd Birthday party and then to Nona's for dinner....it was a great full day. We couldnt have asked for better weather.

Here are some pics from the weekend
















1 comment:

Maureen said...

baby boy is so big and with so much hair! so cute!