Thursday, March 6, 2008

02.05.08

Well, sorry I have not been able to update over the past week....I took on a new role at UPS in Operations Managment. The hours are still pitiful but the opportunity is greater and it adds a few extra stripes to my collection.

I gotta say, the weather here has been absolutely out of control. This Monday it reached a scorching 63 degrees, then Tuesday to a high around 30 with literally 1/4" of ice to scrape off the car on the way home, I warmed it up for 15 minutes and still was scraping for a good 15 minutes. People were sliding all over the roads, it was crazy. This global warming thing has got to get a little more consistant. Bring on Spring! We need sunlight!

Since Ninah was sick during the week of her planned B'day....we re-scheduled for this Saturday. Rania has put together a really awesome Pirates & Princess theme. She is way too creative and has put together a slew of activities, decorations, food, etc....It's impressive. She is way too creative. So, we are prepping for the party and so forth, it will be a lot of fun.

I've got some more pics to add...get to them next time....need sleep.............z

No comments: