Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3.12.08



The pics above are from Ninah & I going snowshoeing with Sasha from last weekend. Ninah did awesome! I am serious, she made it up some really tough hills and told me she was not going to give up until she made it to the top. Sasha is so at home in the snow that she actually likes to lay down and rest in it.

We have had a few busy days for sure....Over the weekend, we accumulated 14-16" of snow..Sasha the dog got lost and ended up a couple of towns over. A very nice lady picked her up right at the top of our driveway and took her to her sister's house where Sasha spent the night. I looked for her until 2:30am and then again in the morning after calling nearly all the residents in our neighborhood. Anyhow, she was at Dina & John's house in Chesterland. I picked her up, picked up the cake for Ninah's party and came home to have the Princess & Pirate party. Which was great! It all made for a very exciting weekend.

Rania did an awesome job of activities at the party, there was a trasure hunt ending with a treasure pinyatta (spelling?), treasure chest decorating, cake, ice cream, musical chairs (which was hilarious), drawing, and of course the dress-up. The snow storm reduced the party in 1/2 but it was great. Ninah was so very excited.


Left to Right...Cecilia, Patrick, Josie, Ninah, & Ella.


Below....Um, nice snowsuit, Cia......
















...Sasha looking down at me after I took a 25 foot jump into the snow filled ravine on the property. I jumped down and called her to follow me, she just looked at me like I was an idiot. I kinda was...but it sure was fun. I love snowshoeing, so does Sasha.......z

No comments: