ok, I know....I've taken an hiatus from the blogging. Normal hours and actually seeing my family when they are awake has been curbing my home PC usage.....So, the last 3 months in a nutshell:
-bought the house in Kirtland....love it!
-moved from Ober to the new house.
-I ran another ultra-marathon (my last one until the children's dust settles.!)
-Rania got more pregnant.
-we did a whole bunch of stuff (that's the summary).
-Rania got more pregnant.
So, everyone is healthy & happy. We will finally get to find out in a couple short weeks who this little person is!! (Due date 8.18.08)
So, since I have gotten so bad about blogging....I would imagine that the next entry will have pics of a new family member.
If anyone wants to take a guess at the gender, respond.....I am guessing girl!
Later,
z
1 comment:
geez really long time no blog!
glad you're all doing well and ready for baby #3. Thanks for your comment by the way!
So how is the new house? I bet the girls are excited for the baby! well keep us posted, talk to you soon!
:)
Post a Comment