Tuesday, August 26, 2008

08.26.08 Rania turns a year older

Today is Rania's Birthday....we took it kinda easy due to all the excitement over the past few days. We have had a lot of visitors and everyone has been so generous, thank you!
So we enjoyed Penitentiary Glenn today for her birthday, took it easy and just enjoyed the family for the day. We saw all kinds of great animals/birds/insects....The butterfly garden was full of Monarchs....really cool.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and so we'll see how well we juggle 3 children..... I don't think Rania or I are looking forward to it. Rockwell has been very accomodating and I have been logging on everyday to keep the emails & fires at bay.

Ninah starts 1st grade on the 2nd. She is so very excited; we finished up school shopping today (sweet backpack), haircut, etc....It takes me back to what feels like not so long ago when I was all excited and nervous about starting school.






1 comment:

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday Rania! Look at your big boy--he is already rocking some sideburns!! love the hair! :)