So Rania is ready.....our due date is Monday and we know that it's just an estimate, but we are ready. Bebe & Doc arrived Friday, Nona is primed & ready, we're just waiting for this little one to make the decision to come on out!
In the meantime, we have had beautiful weather and went to the farmer's market this a.m., picked apples at Patterson fruit farm, went for a great run, and then headed over to Holden Arboraetum to catch frogs & marvel at the gardens (I'm not sure who had more fun, the kids or me in the pond with the bullfrogs).
Ok, well I'll do my best to get the blog updated as soon as this baby makes his/her arrival.....could be any hour/day now!!!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey thanks for your nice comment! we are doing well, just trying to get some sleep. Good luck with the new arrival--I hope he or she makes their debut soon!
p.s.
I used to LOVE going to Holden arboretum when I was little! I totally had a lil t-shirt with a big green frog on it from there.
Post a Comment