Friday, February 15, 2008

13 Weeks

So, our unborn child is about the size of a "medium" shrimp according to Babycenter.com. I would venture to say it was closer to a jumbo shrimp, but they're the experts, right? It's about 3 inches long and the head still makes up about 1/3 of his/her body....funny looking shrimp. I love this shot of all my girls, everybody loves Rania.

Took Sasha to the vet today for some shots...she is up to 50lbs now. The vet thinks she has good bone structure but I bet he says that to all the bitches. That's right, bitches....pimpin' ain't easy in Chagrin Falls, ya'll know what I mean.

It's Friday....and it's been a long cold week, I 'm sure tomorrow we'll wake up and it will be bright, sunny, & warm. We're off to grandma's (Borrelli) house tomorrow to make good on our Christmas gift (Zack to paint the kitchen and maybe bathroom, Rania to clean cabinets etc...). It will be fun, she went with Daffodilly yellow..........z

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I think you're right--I would go with Jumbo Shrimp as well by this point!
great pics--love your blog!