6 weeks....Florida, it will be very nice to see the sun. This photo was taken the last time we were down there. They are more interesting to me in photos than they were in person (flamingoes), a virtual cacauphony of avian hierarchy in a teeny little pond. The weather was nice today since it warmed up to a boiling 39 degrees...jeez, I nearly brought out my thong (that's how I roll).
Rania took a fall today....She was out for her walk for the day with Sasha and slipped, or surfed & slipped on the ice and landed squarely on her face. The owner of the house (Dan) @ 283 E.Washington offered help, called me...Ninah, Cia, & I were just starting lunch. He said my wife "Crainia" had fallen in their driveway and may have broken her nose. I quick turned the stove flames off, killed the oven, grabbed Cia and told Ninah that Mommy might be really hurt. Everyone surged into action and I swear we made it there in no less than 38 seconds.
There was bright blood all over. Really, she bled a lot. I didn't want to make a comment about it when we pulled out because I didn't want to make it sound any worse than it was. It was a lot though. Later in the day, I ran by there (careful not to slip) and marveled at the bright red oxygenated blood on the sidewalk, driveway, etc...Anyhow, she's hoping for a broken nose so she can get a nose job out of it, we'll hope for the best.......z.
No comments:
Post a Comment