By the way....Rania is fine from the fall that she took...she still wants cosmetic surgery...but she can't get an x-ray while she is pregnant so we'll have to wait to see...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
It's freakin freezing
Okay, I know when it's cold everyone talks about how cold it is but it's freaking freezing outside. This morning when Sasha the dog & I went for a run at 5 degrees, my nose hairs froze and got prickly...Sasha had a really cool snow beard thing going on. I told her that the boy dogs would dig it. We were running the Frohring Meadow loop (pronounced with an long drawn-out affluent lisp) and saw a coyote run by, Sasha & I just stood there in the snow wondering why it made no noise whatsoever....it was borderline creepy. So, to the right is Sasha...she's almost 6 months now...We have carefully deliberated that she is a mix of Malamut and Shepard = Malamutt. The vet thinks she'll be 65-85 lbs....she's not quite there yet......
The other pic is from a recent night run I did in the South Chagrin Reservation where most of my trail running is done.
I have been training solo for some time now, but as I was telling Rania today, it is such a joy when Sasha runs with me...especially the trails, she loves it!
By the way....Rania is fine from the fall that she took...she still wants cosmetic surgery...but she can't get an x-ray while she is pregnant so we'll have to wait to see...
By the way....Rania is fine from the fall that she took...she still wants cosmetic surgery...but she can't get an x-ray while she is pregnant so we'll have to wait to see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do you wear a headlight when you run? your doggie is cute btw.
Callie is getting a bit old to be running with me anymore, she can go about a mile, maybe!
:)
glad Rania is ok!
I have a headlight but with the snow, it's usually enough to see without it...I feel like a navy seal running through the woods at night.....Wooo Hooo!
Post a Comment