I think it has finally hit me that I am destined to be surrounded by women and girls which is not a bad thing at all. But it came to me when I was helping to catch up the laundry and realized that I was actually making piles clothes that were entirely pink, not sheets or towels, all clothes, little girl clothes....piles of pink clothes. It was at that moment, standing there surrounded by piles of clothes that I saw the years ahead of me, clothes, make-up, accessories, jewelry, cars, boys, boyfriends, oh my, it will never end..it's just begun!
Ninah has been taking ballet for the past 2? years now with Mrs. Viluna (sp?) and she does wonderful. Its a great
environment for building confidence, teaching discipline, and all those things that go along with ballet, art, sports, etc...It's good stuff. The pic here was taken while she was waiting for their last piece of the evening....Her best friend, Patrick came to watch. He kep asking when Ninah was going to dance. She was so excited to have him there....below is a shot of Patrick getting chosen to pick the winning raffle for the evening. After he went up, picked the name, he came back to his chair and Jessica (Mom) told him what a good job he did....he paused and then asked what just happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment